A Qualified Personal Trainer is a Personal Trainer educated properly to help you achieve your health fitness exercise goals quickly and safely.
- A qualified personal trainer optimizes each exercise of your fitness program. My personal training tailors each of your fitness training workouts in such a way as to make your body adapt to the exercise activities in order to achieve your goal(s). Every body is unique, and so is yours, from genetics, past history, injuries, etc. I will tailor each of your health fitness workouts for your unique body in order to accomplish the most results and ultimately achieve the best workouts for you.Each personal training client has a specific goal, and usually more than one. Different fitness goals require different exercise workouts. For example, weight loss workouts are very different than muscle toning, bodybuilding, strength training, health fitness, and workouts. I constantly see people on the wrong exercise program for their goals. My personal training tailors each exercise program for your goals.
- A qualified personal trainer optimizes your time in every fitness workout. My personal training gives you more results in a shorter time just by the nature of continually tailoring each exercise workout. My fitness training continuously tailors the exercise activities in order to force your body to adapt to the progressive increasing stress. As your body is progressively stressed, your body is forced to adapt to the progressively increasing stress, making your body adapt to become stronger, have more endurance, more physically fit – and eventually looking and feeling better. My personal training designs your exercise workout programs unique to your own body and your goals, which maximizes the efficiency of each exercise workout.
- A qualified personal trainer optimizes your energy with each exercise fitness program. My personal training gives you more results in less energy and less time. Many people work out for years, expending large amounts of energy, on the wrong exercise program for their goals, the wrong fitness program for their body, incorrect exercise form and technique, and/ or not even being consistent on a fitness workout program – just doing whatever they feel like doing or their favorite workout exercises or workout routine. This kind of exercise workout leads to muscle imbalances, which leads to ineffective results. This type of muscle imbalance also increases the likelihood of injuries. I also see people just going through the motions, not getting as much out of their exercise workout as they could, and they look the same year after year! Then they tell me they aren’t getting any results! My personal training fixes all that. My fitness training customizes each personal training program in such a way unique to you. To give the right personal trainer typically means a qualified fitness personal trainer with a minimum of a 4 year experience in a field related to exercise fitness, health fitness, and/ or medical field, a personal trainer qualified or certified through a nationally accredited personal trainer program in exercise fitness, for example, ISSA, and a fitness personal trainer who has been fitness training for 5 or more years.
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE A PERSONAL TRAINER?
People of all ages, body types, and levels of fitness benefit from personal training with a personal trainer, from the beginner exerciser to the professional athlete and Olympic athletes, who all have coaches and personal trainers.
The goal of my personal training program is to achieve the following benefits:
- Body fat loss / weight loss
- Body shaping and muscle toning
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Increasing energy, stamina, & endurance
- Increasing sports performance
- Increasing muscle strength, muscle endurance, and muscle flexibility
- Improving coordination
- Enhancing immunity
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Looking more attractive – looking better and feeling better*
THE ROLE OF A PERSONAL TRAINER
I design a comprehensive personal program to achieve your goals. Your Personal Trainer, through support and fitness expertise, keeps you moving towards your success, while maintaining a positive genuine concern for your exercise progress. Your personal trainer supports you towards your fitness goals and staying focused on the rewards of success. When you reach your exercise plateau, your Personal Trainer redesigns your fitness workout to advance you to the next fitness level to continue to achieve maximum benefits for your efforts. By changing your exercise workout, your personal training program remains fresh, new, challenging, and keeps your interest.
WHAT MAKES MY PERSONAL TRAINING SUPERIOR?
I am a qualified trainer by ISSA personal training – from USA. I possess an experience of 25 years in the fitness industry. This expertise helps design extremely effective exercise programs to optimize time and energy, and maximize results.
THE PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
The Personal Training Program integrates exercise, diet, nutrition, and possible nutritional supplementation with the physical training to design a balanced fitness regime.
My Personal Training Program emphasizes:
- The setting of specific, attainable goals via specific exercises
- The customization of your diet, nutrition, and food program
- Your accountability in achieving your fitness goals
- Continuing education, nutritional counseling, and motivational support on how to achieve and maintain your fitness goals
At the inception of the program you will participate in providing your Personal Trainer a full medical history, exercise history, and initial fitness assessment.
Then I will develop a workout routine, nutrition, diet plan. Your progress is under continual review and revisions to make sure your body positively and healthily adapts to the exercise to reach your fitness goals and to keep the workouts fresh and interesting.
Some nutritional items and supplements are available for purchase with me to compliment your program.
If you want to reach your goals with overall health and vitality, check out my website at www.davidfitnessstudio.com for optimum results.
All the best for your fitness goals.